Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hot Summer Days, Cool Summer Nights




Well, it's been a devilish summer, complete with deception, intrigue, and adventure!

Well, OK, not so much of the first two, but adventure? DEFNETLY!

About a month ago, one of the persons I let live with me was having a party, and it kind of freaked me out, and the doors were open, and... I ran OUTSIDE!

Now, you may not know this about me, but I used to be quite the outdoorswoman! I would spend days outside, protecting my teritory, catching field mice, not to mention the bunnies that bopped them on the heads!

But then I decided to start staying indoors, let the younger catz take over and ease into retirement.

So, you can imagine my surprise when I found myself outside in a land I had only evar smelled, but never really experienced.

Although I had fun, I am happy to be home again, not least of all because PF was so worried about me she almost CRIED! I hate to see her do that, so I'll try not to do that again.

I'll TRY...

No comments: