Friday, July 11, 2008

MAGIC!

Have I ever told you what magic PF is? She is stupendous!

the other night she brought a big thing in. she opened a window ALL THE WAY...and then I got yelled at for going to close to said window.

she put the big thing in the window. she went outside. suddenly I realized...she OUTSIDE the window . peoples are not supposed to go there, but my person did..that a girl!
when she came back inside she pressed some magic buttons on the big thing and it started to get cool!!

I am so much happier now that we can cool off when it gets too hot!

1 comment:

Auntie Knickers said...

I am very happy for you, cousin Winifred! I had a nice time while the persons were visiting Sisterfilms. No ickything in the house! And then, for a couple of days Manperson took ickything to the woods and I was free again! I went in and out the window, the door, anywhere I wanted! But, today they came back. And ickything is ickier than ever because he lay down in the beaver pond. If that's what beavers smell like -- pee-ew! Your brightly colored cousin, Heidi