Thursday, November 6, 2008

the sympol life

There has been a lot going on around here...on a recent morning PF got up around the same time as Comrade Landlord 1, when it was still DARK outside! I could not believe this and was not happy about it at all! Then later PF and Comrade 2 were having a nice quiet evening. I jumped up and down from their laps, teasing them both equally as I picked up some extra petting for the week. Yes, the only down side was that PF kept yelling in a scary voice when all I was dooing was stretching out on MY rug! Shhesh!

But then the evening went to hell in handbasket! PF used her buzzy thing and when she put it down again they were very bouncy. Then PF left and didn't come back for a very long time, when she did she said, "you don't even know baby head, but a very good thing happened tonight!"

Now, I don't know what that could possibly have been, because I had not had a good day, but PF seems less worryd -- for other feline and K9 readers, this worrying thing is something my People do a lot. I don't know why, it is very silly, but you can feel it when they stop, and that is nice!

I am glad I do not have to worry, and that I lead a sympol life of sleep and play --- and hunting. The other big news is that I caught TWO mice this week...but I don't want to brag or anything.

2 comments:

Auntie Knickers said...

Good for you on the mice! Remember when you caught the mouse from PF's boot one morning? I hope you will be checking her boots this winter!

Auntie Knickers said...

It was so good to spend time with you and have you sleep on my hip again! Now I am back with Heidi (who was bad and caused a shipwreck while I was gone) and Rusty (who was pretty good, for him). Will you blog some more please?